Capgemini is a French international consulting, IT and digital transformation services company. The company was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
Today Capgemini has a presence in more than 50 countries and employs more than 270,000 people. The company provides services in various sectors including finance, automotive, public sector, healthcare, insurance, retail, energy, telecommunications and more.
Capgemini offers a wide range of services in consulting, software development and IT infrastructure, digital transformation, project management, data analytics, artificial intelligence, software testing and more. In addition, the company also provides HR services, including training and development, recruitment and hiring, performance management and remuneration.
Capgemini has been named one of the world’s most innovative companies by Forbes magazine in 2020 and is listed in the Fortune Global 500. The company has also received a number of awards and recognitions for its work, including the best digital customer experience award and the award for most effective software development work.
Overview of Capgemini – areas of work:
- Major projects to implement and optimise enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as SAP, Oracle and other systems for many large global companies.
- Development and implementation of sophisticated e-commerce systems and online services for major companies such as McDonald’s, IKEA, Carrefour, Nestle and many others.
- Creation of a transport logistics monitoring and management system for a major global FMCG manufacturer.
- Supply and implementation of sophisticated customer relationship management and customer contact management (CRM) systems for major companies in various industries, including telecommunications, banking, insurance, and others.
- Development of Business Process Management (BPM) automation systems for major companies such as BMW, Airbus and many others.
- Participating in large-scale modernisation and transition projects for government agencies in various countries.
- Advised clients on digital transformation and developed innovative solutions to improve business processes.
Capgemini overview – known customers:
- General Electric
- Royal Bank of Scotland